- Karen M.Verified BuyerJune 15, 2021Rated 5 starsBed to Breakfast!
These are the days of limited baggage weight.
Harries double as a pj to a breakfast essential. Perfect for saving vital luggage space for shopping!Was this helpful?
- Tanya M.Verified BuyerMarch 1, 2022Rated 4 starsBlack Harrie's 2.0
Super comfortable material and black is a great colour to disguise as casual wear. I bought a 10 as the 12 in the original Harrie was slightly big on me but the 10 is slightly tight and not as comfortable to sleep in. For comfort sizing up is the way to go.Was this helpful?
- Suzannah T.Verified BuyerFebruary 23, 2022Rated 3 starsJust A Little Overrated
I purchased my first pair with a gift voucher & chose a size up from my usual size 10 (12) after looking at the reviews but once I received them I felt the elastic waistband was too tight & uncomfortable but the fit elsewhere was good so when the Christmas sale was on I bought the 14 but the waistband is still uncomfortable. The fit otherwise is good, elastic waistband is rubbish.Was this helpful?
- Tracey B.February 23, 2022Rated 5 stars5 Stars
,Was this helpful?
- Steph O.Verified BuyerFebruary 23, 2022Rated 5 starsLOVE!
Love these so much more than the OG’s. They fit really well and are so comfy. If they come back, I’ll be ordering many more!Was this helpful?
Reviews LoadedReviews Added