goodsleep · howtosleep · sleep ·
10 Tips For A Good Sleep
- Lay off the coffee in the afternoon. Caffeine can stay elevated in your blood for 6–8 hours, so try swapping that Latte for herbal tea.
- Wind down and try a deep breathing exercise.
- Create routine. Making a scheduled time to sleep and wake up every night will help program your body to feel tired at night.
- Take a relaxing bath an hour before bed, you will be drifting off to sleep in no time!
- Lights out! Sleeping in a darkened room promotes feelings of sleepiness.
- Avoid technology an hour before bed. Your sleep hormone melatonin becomes suppressed when looking at the blue light emitted from screens.
- Tire yourself out. Physical activity is a no-brainer for a good night's rest. Avoid exercising 2 hours before you plan to sleep ensuring you have time to wind down.
- Try not to eat 1-2 hours before bed. Don’t go to bed hungry either.
- Read a book in bed to relax your mind.
- Comfort is key! Sleep in some breathable pyjamas, we recommend our 100% cotton button-up sets, super soft and cosy!
Shop our women's sleepwear here
Leave a comment